- Provide a balanced holistic programme that caters to the learning and caring needs of children.
- Provide extended learning during which children acquire in-depth knowledge and learning of particular projects / topics of study.
- Empower children in their own learning to acquire school-readiness skills as well as develop creative, physical, social and emotional competence.
- Nurture children through enriching experiences during which they discover and pursue their own interests and talents.
- Foster a supportive teacher-child-parent learning environment in which positive relationships are formed with the goal to optimize children's learning.
- Instill self-confidence with a 'can do' attitude in children.
By itself, our nursery/kindergarten session/curriculum is complete as it follows MOE's Kindergarten Curriculum Guide and prepares children for primary school. With the K+ Programme, children have the added advantage of attending the nursery/kindergarten session (either in the morning or the afternoon) to acquire school-readiness skills as well as extending their learning in the K+ schedule during which they strengthen their language and numeracy skills, learn self help skills, engage in enrichment activities such as speech and drama in addition to receiving quality care.
Parents have the benefit of sending their nursery/kindergarten-going children to just one centre where they can develop holistically instead of having to ferry them to different locations for enrichment. Licensed by MCYS, K+ centres operate from 7 am to 7 pm on weekdays (except public holidays and scheduled closure days) and 7 am to 2 pm on Saturdays.
Working and non-working mothers/single fathers can apply for a half-day subsidy of $150 to pay part of the K+ Programme fee. Depending on the kind of enrichment offered, fees before subsidy range from between $438 to $600 (includes nursery/kindergarten and K+ schedule fees). 2 and 3-day Flexi-Care are also offered in most K+ centres with subsidies of $55 (for non-working mothers/single fathers) and $110 (for working mothers/single fathers) made available.
Families whose household / per capita incomes meet eligibility criteria can further apply for the Kindergarten Financial Assistance Scheme (KiFAS) for the nursery/kindergarten schedule and the half-day equivalent of the Centre-based Financial Assistance for Childcare (CFAC) for the extended K+ schedule.
Centres with K+ Programme
K+ @ Arts Circle (PCF Punggol Central)
Blk 231 Compassvale Walk #01-436 S'pore 540231
Tel: 68817901 Fax: 63880657 email: Punggol.Central@pcf.org.sg
K+ @ BLK 233 Changi-Simei (PCF Changi-Simei)
Blk 233 Simei St 4 #01-148 S'pore 520233
Tel: 67884542 email: Jane.YeoAE@pcf.org.sg
K+ Blossom @ 232 (PCF Toa Payoh East)
Blk 232 Toa Payoh Lor 8 #01-234 S'pore 310232
Tel: 63526494 Fax: 63542057 email: Janni.Sutanto@pcf.org.sg
K+ Brain Builders (PCF Marsiling)
Blk 301 Woodlands St 31 #01-213 S'pore 730301
Tel: 63653772 Fax: 63683346 email: Nancy.NgHB@pcf.org.sg
K+ By The Reservoir (PCF Ayer Rajah)
Blk 43 Teban Gardens Rd #01-397 S'pore 600043
Tel: 65698256 Fax: 65696415 email: Jalila.Mohd.Zain@pcf.org.sg
K+ @ Eunos Village (PCF Geylang Serai)
Blk 413 Eunos Rd 5 #01-84 S'pore 400413
Tel: 67476280 Fax: 67496985 email: email@example.com
K+ @ Fernvale (PCF Sengkang West)
Blk 443 Fernvale Rd #01-411 S'pore 790443
Tel: 66366816 Fax: 66366815 email: Lee.Ai.Li@pcf.org.sg
K+ @ Indus Gardens (PCF Kreta Ayer - Kim Seng)
Blk 79 Indus Rd #01-435 S'pore 161079
Tel: 62782025 Fax: 62787107 email: Arul.Chevi.Vadivelu@pcf.org.sg
K+ @ Jalan Kayu (PCF Jalan Kayu)
Blk 520 Serangoon North Ave 4 #01-178 S'pore 550520
Tel: 64830353 Fax: 64842575 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
K+ @ Moulmein (PCF Moulmein)
Blk 105 Jalan Rajah #01-78 S'pore 320105
Tel: 63562059 Fax: 62522076 email: email@example.com
K+ @ Serangoon North Village (PCF Serangoon)
Blk 141 Serangoon North Ave 2 #01-08 S'pore 550141
Tel: 62817375 Fax: 62833701
K+ Super Juniors' Early Learning Centre (PCF Bukit Batok East)
Blk 208 Jurong East St 21 #01-189 S'pore 600208
Tel: 65692345 Fax: 65650248 email: Karen.ChuaBC@pcf.org.sg
K+ @ Woodlands (PCF Woodlands)
Blk 824 Woodlands St 81 #01-02 S'pore 730824
Tel: 63621082 email: Manisah.Ratman@pcf.org.sg
* Some of the K+ centres cater for services to include infants and toddlers. Please contact the centres for more information on types of services, programme, types of enrichment and fee structure.