The PAP Community Foundation (PCF) is the social and charitable arm of the People's Action Party.
The mission of PCF is to enhance the well-being of the community by providing quality educational services at affordable cost, as well as through welfare and community services. The vision of PCF is to nurture a multi-racial, fair, just and inclusive society by providing educational, welfare and community services.
Desired Outcomes for the:
- Develop a love for learning
- Ready for primary school
- Happy and confident
- Anchored on a distinctively PCF curriculum
- Professionally delivered
- Of high educational quality and standard
- Provide an enriching SPICE (Social-Physical-Intellectual-Creative-Emotional) experience
- Strong corporate governance
- Responsive to the changing needs of the community
- Highly motivated
- Professionally qualified
- Imbued with PCF core values
- Engaged and supportive parents
- Positive industry partnerships
- Accessible and affordable services for the community
The PAP Community Foundation (PCF) comprises of 1 HQ and 87 Branches, each of which consists of between 1 and 8 centres. These centres provide Kindergarten, Childcare, Student Care and Aged Care Services.