The incumbent performs the role of a digital innovator to create IT-enabled business capabilities to support the PCF strategies. Act as a business analyst to work closely with the business users to articulate business requirements, perform user acceptance test, handle issue management. Also act as a project manager in outsourcing management to execute the project delivery successfully.
• Value-add to customers, i.e. divisions and departments, by providing advice on best practices in exploiting appropriate digital technology, facilitating and supporting customers’ change management process and influencing their alignment with the PCF vision.
• Manage ICT projects throughout the entire life-cycle, from business requirements gathering, prepare project proposals and procurement to implementation, to ensure that projects meet customer’s requirements and are delivered on time and within budget.
• Perform project management in outsourcing environment to ensure that (a) contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers; (b) contracts continually meet customer’s needs; (c) vendors’ performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements; and (d) project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
• Monitor issues for proper resolution and closure.
• Develop and enhance customer intimacy to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Conceptualize the use of technology for PCF to improve staff work productivity by proactively engaging business users, document and analyze existing business processes and systems and propose improvements.
• Plan and manage the Enterprise Analytics project for PCF.
• Conceptualize, plan and manage the Redevelopment of HR System project for PCF.
• Conceptualize, plan and manage new projects that the business users have identified under the PCF Digitization plans (such as Home Learning Portal for parents).
Job Holder Requirements:
1. Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 3 to 6 years of working experience, with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in business analysis, IT consulting, project management and outsourcing management.
3. Strong business analysis, project management, outsourcing management and people management skills.
4. Proactive, quality-conscious, self-starter with an analytical and methodological mind.
5. Result and customer-oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
6. Good verbal and written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require an indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 1 year, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).