• Overall management of personnel, financial and administration work, within the ambit of the Executive and Centre Administrative teams at district level, including but not limited to human resource, finance, audit, regulatory compliance and public relations.
• Direct and manage both the Executive and Centre Administrative teams towards optimising operational processes (such as student registration, enrolment marketing), so as to raise administrative efficiency within the district.
• Ensure financial integrity and discipline within the district, comply with Finance SOPs, implement appropriate cost management and procurement procedures, and oversee asset tagging/management.
• Review the Financial Management Dashboard and monitor the effectiveness of all plans to improve financial position of the district.
• Initiate and coordinate timely achievement of goals, KPIs, deadlines and projects in alignment with regulatory requirements and funding source.
• Work with the respective teams to chart/attain the development milestones for each centre and secure appropriate resources to attain these goals. (eg. Account receivables and enrolment management)
• Evaluate the Executive and Centre Administrative staff, to identify training needs and plan for career development for staff.
• Collaborate with Executive Principals and Centre Principals in cultivating positive engagement with parents, supporting Advisor/Branch management and community, so as to project a professional image to benefit the children in PCF.
Job Holder Requirements:
• Minimum Degree in Business Administration or Early Childhood or equivalent
• Min 10 years’ experience in operations & administration of financial or HR processes
• Strong leadership skills with proven good track record in managing teams
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Resourceful, well organised, meticulous and able to multi-task
• Able to work with initiative and independence
• Good team player with effective problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Please send your resume to email@example.com indicating current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).