• To engage actively in preschool casework, working with and through PCF early childhood educators, parents and caregivers to bring supportive resources to the PCF child with special learning or additional learning needs
• To undertake and perform any other administrative support duties/ work functions/ tasks related to maintaining and sustaining case work supporting systems
• To undertake, perform or participate in any other executive work assigned by PCF Management
• Recognized Degree in Social work or Post Grad Diploma in Social Work or Counseling
• Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in related field
• Have significant interest/ awareness/ knowledge about mainstream inclusion issues early intervention programs and strategies
• Training in Sped or early intervention methodologies is an added advantage
• Passionate about removing or reducing socio-emotional, psychological and/or financial blocks that impede PCF preschoolers from receiving needed specialist assessments and/ or supportive early interventions
• Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess initiative and ability to work independently and yet be a good team player
• An organized and systematic worker, motivated and self-driven to help meet needs within given corporate guidelines and available resources.
Please send your resume in MS Word format and email to email@example.com indicating subject title as “Social Worker – SASW”.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).