• Adhere to the principles of Transparency, Open and Fair Competition, and Value for Money in all procurement activities.
• Execute procurement activities in accordance with the PCF Purchasing Policy and standard procurement procedures.
• Administer tenders including drafting of tender specifications, publication, briefings, responding to enquiries, tender closing, conducting clarifications, evaluations, seeking approval, contracting, etc.
• Guide and work with PCF divisions, departments and centres to finalise requirements, evaluations, approval papers, etc.
2. Systems and Processes
• Support the administration of the procurement system.
• Support the review and updating of standard operating procedures.
• Support spend analysis and demand aggregation projects, and process automation initiatives.
3. Contracts Management
• Support the maintenance of the contracts database and issue reminders for contract renewals in a timely manner.
• Support periodic reviews of the Conditions of the Contract, and support contract disputes resolution.
• Support the preparation of training content and conducting of procurement training sessions and centre engagement sessions for PCF divisions, departments and centres.
• Draft and issue procurement advisories and quarterly newsletters.
• Process vendors’ registration and respond to enquiries.
• Conduct review of purchase orders and support audits.
• Perform filing and office management.
• Any other duties assigned.
Job Holder Requirements:
1. Degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant working experience or
2. Diploma with a minimum of 4 years relevant working experience.
3. Experience in administering tenders and using procurement systems is a must.
4. Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
5. Excellent organising, presenting and writing skills.
6. Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your resume to email@example.com indicating your current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require an indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for 1 year, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).