Candidate is to play a key role in the planning & development of centre from conceptual planning to completion, to achieve best result in design, timeline, cost and quality. He/she will assist in the preparations of tender specifications, procurement exercises and conduct site visit/site show-round with Architects/Consultants/Contractors. He/she will manage HQ’s liaison with regulatory bodies on matters pertaining to childcare/kindergarten/Senior Care centre.
Candidate is also required to undertake estate management work and is responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the centre under his/her purview, assist in the supervision of centre repair/maintenance matters and ensure consistency and compliance with authorities’ requirements and building regulations.
Job Holder Requirements:
- Diploma in Estate Management / Building Services / Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in Facilities / Property / Operations Management.
- Entry level diploma holders are welcome to apply.
- Possess strong communication, writing and negotiation skills.
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) certification will be an added advantage.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).