Lead Care Programme Coordinator / Operations Executive
Senior Care @ Various Locations
• Care for the well-being and safety of elderly clients [at all times] in the Senior Care Centre
• Prepare and conduct programme activities for elderly clients
• Organise social and recreational group excursions
• Update Individual Care Plans and relevant records daily
• Support caregivers and volunteers in caring for clients
• Advanced/Higher/Certificate in Community & Social Service [Senior Care Services] and good “O” level [minimum 3 credits] or WSQ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support [Nursing care]
• Competency in eldercare service with at least 2 years working experience in an eldercare institution
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess a passionate disposition to care for elderly clients
• Be able to engage comfortably with elderly clients
• Be able to prepare and conduct care programmes for seniors; e.g. daily news chats/cooking therapy/art & craft/singing sessions/dancing, remininiscence therapy; etc.
Please send your resume in MS Word format and email to email@example.com indicating the position you are applying for, your last drawn and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).