• Chart the direction of the centre and work towards the achievement of its short and long term goals aligned to its strategic thrusts.
• Clarify PCF mission and values to all staff.
• Set goals of the Centre in order to garner support from its main stakeholders for the achievement of the goals set.
• Participate in networking, sharing and collaboration among the centre schools within the cluster so as to raise the level of performance of the centre.
• Work with Admin & Accounts Team on the day-to-day centres’ operations including finance, human resource policies and practices and optimise the use of cluster financial resources to build a strong preschool programme.
• Conduct learning needs analysis for professional development and recommend personnel with potential for career development.
• Enhance the image of the centre anchored upon its quality educational programmes, organisational excellence and the professionalism of the teaching staff.
• Supervise centre teachers and harness their support to ensure the delivery of a meaningful, engaging, child-centred and sound curriculum in line with the principles spelt out in the ECDA ECE Framework.
• Ensure that learning is supported by a conducive and safe environment where children can explore, experiment, question, acquire knowledge and skills and create new knowledge.
• Take on the role of instructional leader in monitoring children’s achievement and development and using data-based trends to assess curriculum areas for improvement and growth.
• Lead, guide, coach and inspire the staff to contribute their creativity, professional expertise, talents and skills towards delivering a curriculum that meet children’s needs.
• Responsible for day to day HR activities – Recruitment, Orientation, Performance Appraisal, Learning Needs Analysis and Exit Interviews – for Senior Teacher, Teacher and Admin & Accounts staff. Refer to Responsibility Matrix for detailed responsibilities towards these positions.
• Create a safe learning environment and to provide the best possible care to children under their charge.
• To perform projects allocated by the Management.
• Minimum 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits with grade B4 in EL1 and
• Diploma in Pre-school Education – Teaching (DPE-T) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Teaching (DECCE-T), or its equivalent recognised by ECDA and
• Diploma in Pre-school Education – Leadership (DPE-L) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education – Leadership (DECCE-L), or its equivalent recognised by ECDA and / or
• Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood
• Min. 2 years experience in a pre-school setting
Please send your resume in MS Word format and email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position you are applying for, your last drawn and expected salary.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
A sign on incentive of $1,500 will be given to each successful candidate.
Note: In compliance with Personal Data Protection guidelines, we do not require indication of your NRIC or Foreign Identification numbers in your CV/Job Application Form. Your CV and/or Job Application will be retained for a period of 3 months, and we will respectfully destroy these documents thereafter (in the event your job application is unsuccessful).