ADMISSION AND ENROLMENT
- Seniors who are 60 years and above.
- Seniors who are ambulant or semi-ambulant; and able to participate independently in the programmes and activities conducted in the Senior Care Centre.
- Singapore Citizens and Permanent Residents regardless of race, language and religion.
- Priority will be given to Singapore Citizens
Documents required for enrolment
- Recent Medical Report (e.g. Discharge Summary or Memo from a General Practitioner or Hospital)
- Chest X-Ray (within 6 months validity)
- Referral form from the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC)
- Government subsidies and financial assistance are available for eligible clients.
Fill up the Agency for Integrated Care (AIC) Referral Form, Sections A, C, D and E.
Bring the referral form and the elderly to see a doctor at either a General Practitioner’s clinic, Polyclinics, Structured or Community Hospitals
Request the clinic or hospital staff for assistance to submit an online AIC e-referral.
An AIC officer will then review the elderly’s medical conditions and assess the elderly’s suitability for centre-based services. The AIC officer may also give the Next-of-Kin a call.
Once the Senior Care Centre receives the referral online, our Senior Nurse will give the Next-of-Kin a call to schedule for an assessment.