The Early Years (0-3 years old)
The Preschool Years (4-6 years old)
Mother Tongue Curriculum
Why join PCF Sparkletots?
Every child can shine at Sparkletots!
Gift your little ones with a holistic, educational programme that cultivates lifelong learning skills, builds resilience and prepares them for the future.
Our Sparkletots Curriculum covers six learning domains. Each domain plays an important role in the holistic development of every child.
1. Aesthetics and Creative Expression
2. Discovery of the World
3. Language and Literacy
4. Motor Skills Development
6. Social and Emotional Development.
Every Sparkletots’ child’s journey is enriched with an array of valuable, interdisciplinary experiences. These include activities that are integrated with outdoor learning, tech toys, intergenerational programmes and more. Beyond acquiring more knowledge, these learning opportunities also enable our children to develop strong moral values, build self-management skills and nurture essential life skills which will help them succeed in the future.
Confident and Effective Communicator
A Confident and Effective Communicator who is able to speak confidently and effectively articulate and express thoughts and needs to others.
Sociable and Responsible Child
A Sociable and Responsible child who is able to demonstrate values and morals through intentions and actions towards family, community and nation
A Thinking child who is able to thrive in a complex world, possesses an inquiring and inquisitive mind ready to absorb new information, responds to complex problems, and pursues solutions with curiosity.
Healthy and Wholesome Child
A Healthy and Wholesome child who is able to cultivate a healthy lifestyle by eating right, staying physically fit, being safety conscious, and possesses positive attitudes towards learning and challenges.
The Early Years (0-3 Years Old)
- In our Early Years programme, every child is immersed in an environment that is stimulating, age-appropriate, nurturing and loving. We focus on physical development, language acquisition and building each child’s interpersonal skills through providing a holistic programme with quality learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment.
- As each child is respected and honoured as a unique individual, children build strong, familiar, and trusting relationships with their caregivers through routines and activities. Building confidence and security in their relationships with those around them, encourages them to explore the environment without reservations.
- Infants and toddlers are nurtured through activities that are sensorial and engage their basic reflexes, senses, and motor responses as this is how they acquire and expand their knowledge and skills. The reflexive movements that infants naturally use as responses are essential for their development.
- Guided by the developmental milestones of children, our programme strives to progress from providing abundant opportunities for the integration of infant reflexes, to the development of early cognitive and fine motor skills.
- Children will have opportunities to develop essential language and literacy skills, early math concepts, eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills through our signature programmes which include:
Prepares children for prewriting and development of simple self-help skills. Fun and engaging activities are used to help them improve eye-hand coordination and develop fine motor skills.
Exposes children to simple numeracy concepts such as counting, colours, sizes and shapes through everyday interactions with their peers and care givers and daily routines.
Enhances children’s eye-hand coordination and fine motor skills through sensorial non-bake and non-cook activities.
The Preschool Years (4-6 Years Old)
- Our Preschool programme focuses on guiding the children with intention, towards a positive start for formal schooling.
- Children are encouraged to explore topical issues, inquire, communicate their ideas and apply their learning in practical contexts.
- Children develop an appreciation, respect, and love for diversity in world through learning and interacting with the environment and people around them as activities and experiences move them beyond the classroom.
- Through carefully crafted activities, we motivate children with the desire to learn
as they gain a greater awareness of their significance as a contributing member of the community.
Mother Tongue Curriculum
- Seizing golden opportunities to seed the love for mother tongue languages, and to lay a strong foundation for bilingual learning in the early years of children’s lives, our Mother Tongue Curriculum aims to foster children’s interest in their mother tongue language through stories, songs, rhymes, games, cultural celebrations and more.
- Besides developing our children’s listening, speaking and early literacy skills, these activities also help our children connect with their ethnic values and heritage, and instil appreciation for cultural diversity in multi-racial Singapore.